- First, a dog book: Shaping Success by Susan Garrett (I'm doing agility this summer with my Sheltie, Toby).
- A fun book: To Touch a Wild Dolphin- a journey of discovery with the sea's most intelligent creatures by Rachel Smolker (we see dolphins swimming in the evenings in Redondo Beach and I looooooove dolphins and have swum with wild dolphins in the ocean in Hawaii).
- Discover the Power Within You by Eric Butterworth (a spiritual book)
- Leading Change by John P. Kotter
- How People Grow by Cloud and Townsend
- The 5 Patterns of Extraordinary Careers by Citrin and Smith
- Embracing Uncertainty by Susan Jeffers
- The China Study (a book relevent to my health goals) by Campbell & Campbell
- Where's My Fifteen Minutes? by Howard Bragman (relevent to my job)
Friday, June 12, 2009
My summer reading list
This post is not entirely dog oriented, but I thought I'd share my summer reading list: