Friday, June 12, 2009

My summer reading list

This post is not entirely dog oriented, but I thought I'd share my summer reading list:
  • First, a dog book: Shaping Success by Susan Garrett (I'm doing agility this summer with my Sheltie, Toby).
  • A fun book: To Touch a Wild Dolphin- a journey of discovery with the sea's most intelligent creatures by Rachel Smolker (we see dolphins swimming in the evenings in Redondo Beach and I looooooove dolphins and have swum with wild dolphins in the ocean in Hawaii).
  • Discover the Power Within You by Eric Butterworth (a spiritual book)
  • Leading Change by John P. Kotter
  • How People Grow by Cloud and Townsend
  • The 5 Patterns of Extraordinary Careers by Citrin and Smith
  • Embracing Uncertainty by Susan Jeffers
  • The China Study (a book relevent to my health goals) by Campbell & Campbell
  • Where's My Fifteen Minutes? by Howard Bragman (relevent to my job)
What's on your reading list? Comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment